We took it home earlier this year Xbox Design Lab, A customization program that provides different ways to create your own personalized Xbox wireless controller. Since then, the community has created hundreds of thousands of unique designs tailored to their personality and style.
We’re excited to announce today that the rubberized grips and metallic finishes are back in the Xbox Design Lab with new color customization options. This allows you to select even more combinations.
In addition to all the original customization options available in the Xbox Design Lab, we’ve added the following:
- Black rubberized grips available on both the back case and side grips for added comfort and control
- 19 new metallic finishes on D-pads and triggers, including Sterling Silver, Puter Silver, Gunmetal Silver, Abyss Black, Retro Pink, Deep Pink, Oxide Red, Zest Orange, Gold, Electric Bolt, Velocity Green, Glacier Blue, Dragonfly Blue and more. Color, Mineral Blue, Photon Blue, Midnight Blue, Legal Purple, Nocturne Green, Warm Gold
- Three new color options for controller parts
- Introduction of Dragonfly Blue
- Military green has been updated to nocturnal green to provide richer Earth colors
- Electric Green has been updated to Velocity Green to match the iconic colors of the Xbox
- new “Inspired byController design from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Forza Horizon 5, When Riders Republic To start your customization journey
Controllers start at $ 69.99 and may vary in price depending on additional options.
Each controller is made to order and will be delivered within 3-4 weeks of your order.In addition to the new features mentioned above, the controller body, back case, cross key, bumper, trigger, thumbstick, ABXY button, and[表示]menu[共有]You can customize the button. You can also add a laser engraving with a custom 16-character message.
Check out the full Xbox Design Lab experience at www.xboxdesignlab.com.. We look forward to seeing all the amazing Xbox controller designs!