Last year brought us Red Wings: Sky Ace Switch eShop is an arcade-style flying game with an emphasis on dogfight and action. Developer all-in! The game now “immediately” confirmed the spin-off towards the switch and PC- Red Wings: American Ace..
The focus of this new entry isn’t just on location and flight movement, but this arrival seems to bring quite a bit of additional content and modes. Solo campaigns with optional co-op will continue, but there are also various options for local and online multiplayer.
The following PR blurb summarizes the main features.
- Fly online -Test your skills with up to 9 other players in Lastman Standing, Score Battle, or Time Battle Mode, or gather a team of up to 5 pilots in Elimination, Time Team Battle, or Score Team Battle Mode. Fight other teams in
- Fly locally- Play custom games solo with AI or another player in 3 different modes (Score Battle, Time Battle, Hide n’Seek (2 players only))
- Complete 30 missions in campaign mode- Relive World War I aerial dogfights and encounter all sorts of unexpected challenges (available with one or two players with local help)
- Upgrade Pilot Progress Skill Tree- Develop pilot skills and rearrange points according to the mission at hand
- Control 15 different fighters, each with a unique skin- Stand out in the heat of the fight against the plane that the enemy will soon forget
- Face the challenge- Be prepared for thunderstorms that blow up skill cooldowns, sandstorms that reduce visibility, and missions that can only defeat enemies with barrel rolls!
It will be interesting to see what happens to this. Are you interested?