Hit enter to search or ESC to close
For Ace Lawyer and Food, the first thing most people think of is that the series positions common Japanese food in American cuisine a bit strangely. For example, Maya’s love for ramen is translated asHamburger“. But we are not split here Hair Regarding whether burgers are sushi noodles-we are here to introduce you to CapcomCafé’s new menu!
The Capcom Café is located in Japan, Japan, and is famous for its video game-themed dishes, including Resident Evil Drinks and Mega Man Curry. They have previously completed the Ace Attorney cooperation, including the currently running cooperation, in which there is a tissue box that looks like an Edgeworth bow tie. Yes, this is a very specific product, and yes, we really want it.
In addition to the merchandise, Capcom Café is still making a dish, including:
1. Keema curry, inspired by the pink pullover worn by Phoenix Wright (Naruhodo Ryuichi in Japan) in the third Ace Attorney game, served on a plate with the words “kurae!” Above it, Japanese is equivalent to “accept!”
2. A plate of Japanese-style Mexican samurai tacos named “Tonosaman” with a photo of the steel samurai and his name printed on the tortillas
3. Godot’s Café coffee break set, this is a coffee jelly with biscuits and chocolate cake on the side
4. Blue Hawaiian Parfait, this is a Franziska Von Karma-themed drink, because it is…blue?
5. Chocolate banana drink, obviously inspired by Maya Fey’s yukata?
6. A (non-alcoholic) fruit sangria inspired by Apollo Justice (because it is red and shorter than other drinks, maybe?)
7. Another non-alcoholic beverage, called “soda water”, in memory of Klavier Gavin (Klavier Gavin)
You can also purchase Keema Curry’s separate dishes. If you spend more than 3,000 yen (approximately £20), you will get a free postcard that includes Klavier, Apollo, Maya, Phoenix, Franziska, Edgeworth, Godot or The whole group. Ordering a drink will provide you with a placemat with all characters, and anyone who orders a drink will get a coaster with one of the characters’ faces. That is a lot of free stuff.
About the author
Ronald is a blogger who is always fascinated with the games and the amount of knowledge he can gather from the internet. He is trying to nerdify everyone around his with that same knowledge, through his writings.