Hit enter to search or ESC to close
The days are starting to get shorter, the football season is about to begin, and it’s inevitably the time when EA Sports will release a new FIFA. But what’s new in FIFA 22? And more importantly, what really makes a difference? This is all we think is worth noting:
1. Hypermotion -This year’s buzzword is Hypermotion. New technology implemented in PS5 and Series X / S versions of FIFA 22. This machine learning algorithm learns from real 11v11 match captures and runs new animations in real time to create organic player movements, including passes. , Shots, and as easy as trapping a ball.
Players can easily put the ball on the stride with minimal hitchhiking and stuttering during the sprint trying to collect passes. It promises a much more fluid feel to general gameplay. Check out my gameplay preview here for more on this.
2. Rewriting the goalkeeper -Dangerous goalkeepers are a problem that has plagued FIFA these days, but the new intelligence system aims to make them much more reliable. New personality types have also been introduced to recreate the different styles of keeper found around the world, from sweepers to pure shot stoppers.
3. Explosive sprint -This new mechanic allows attackers to seduce nearby defenders before accelerating at a rapid pace. It should allow for more dynamic one-on-one encounters, but I hope it’s not as powerful as FIFA 21’s bridge skill abilities.
4. True ball physics -Improved physical characteristics of the ball allow it to pass through zippers on wet roads and catch on the grass when backspin is applied to loft-through balls for a more realistic feel than ever before. Can be done.
5. New attack tactics- Players will eventually be able to apply different playing styles to each half of the pitch. This means that you can not only push the attacker hard, but also keep the defender deep if you want to prevent a counterattack.
6. Create a club- Now you can create your own football club from scratch and join any league. Anyone who has played Pro Club will know the customization options, but you can design your own kits, crests, and stadiums, down to pitch lawn patterns. After that, you will be able to select the average ability and age of randomly generated players as a starter team.
7. Sub-appearance- You can now take turns during a match when playing a solo player’s career. You should have been in FIFA some time ago, but the goal is to provide you with the experience of being a young player who wants to break into the team and impress the manager.
8. Manager evaluation -If you continue to impress the manager, the manager’s reputation will rise and will be represented by a bar that fills in the more trust he has in you. But let’s make it completely red. Then you will find yourself out of the lineup.
9. Match goals- Once on the pitch, you will be given three match goals to complete to reach maximum XP. These depend on factors such as your position on the pitch, your current formation, and the opponents you are playing, ranging from achieving a minimum match rating of 10 to scoring out-of-box goals.
10. Advances in new players -There is more room for experimentation when creating a player. The improved skill tree allows you to be more specialized and focus on specific attributes.
FIFA 22: Screenshots of PS5 and Xbox Series X / S
11. Player benefits -There is also a new perks system designed to make specific improvements to players and teams. As you level up, the benefits will be unlocked and you can equip up to 3 to participate in the match. The perks give you an additional statistical boost and automatically trigger when certain conditions are met. For example, when the Distance Shooter benefit is activated, it grants the finesse shot trait of a 5-star weak foot boost, while the Defensive Cover boosts the defensive consciousness, interception, and tackle of all teammates.
12. Dressing room atmosphere- The cinematic sequence does not play from the locker room at the end of each match, reflecting the highs and lows during the season. A water bottle can be thrown at the end of the derby’s catastrophic loss, or a champagne cork can fly after the winning cup final.
13. Alex Scott Commentary- Former England’s international and current brilliant expert Alex Scott has joined the team as the first female member of the FIFA commentary team. She keeps you up to date from around the ground when other matches take place at the same time. This is the role previously occupied by Alan McInally.
14. Dynamic Tifo- Now every player is proudly exhibited to stadium fans in all of their 50-foot glory. Who is displayed depends on who is the best player in the club and who has been there for the longest time. Yes, it includes players you generated yourself.
15. Stop by with friends- If you can’t gather the entire team for the entire session, but still want to play with some of your friends, you can do so by grouping and participating in several matches without affecting the club’s records. .. This is a welcome addition to the Pro Club, as it’s not always easy to sync up to 10 people at night.
16. Player growth -By analyzing performance on the post-game screen, you’ll be able to see how much XP you’ll get from each match, how close you are to the next level, and all these important skill points. I did.
17. Benefits- These also go to professional clubs. See the Career Mode section above to see how the perks work for professionals.
18. Enhanced club customization- A much higher level of customization is now available when adjusting your Pro Club in FIFA 22. You can change the color of the seat, the goal song, the shape of the goal net, the pitchwear, the stadium banner, and much more.
19. Added female player- For the first time, you can create a female virtual pro and play with a male virtual pro. It has no additional impact on gameplay.
20.FUT Heroes- A new type of card for sports cult characters that probably didn’t have icon status, but left a big mark on the game. These include Robbie Keane, David Ginola, Clint Dempsey and Mario Gomez. They provide a green chemistry link to all players in the same league as the card.
21. Renewal of division rivals- The structure of Divison Rivals is taking place throughout the season. Win matches to advance to new stages, ranks and divisions and increase your weekly rewards. Keep the level appropriate for your skill by playing matches and reaching checkpoints. You will be rewarded based on performance at both the end of each week and the end of each season.
22. Elite Division -Above Division 1 is a new Elitedivisionen reserved for the most skilled players. Top performers in this category have the opportunity to compete in the FIFA Global Series.
23. Renewal of FUT Champions -Play the playoff game on weekdays, earn enough points and compete in the FUT Champions Weekend League. The weekly finals will consist of 20 games over the weekend, starting from the last 30 games. A new point-based system determines rewards.
24. Co-Op Public Matchmaking -No longer need to pair with friends to play together online in FUT. Find a partner, enter the FUT Friends lobby and play 2v2.
25, new skill meter -To emphasize the difference between Volta and other modes, the new skill meter encourages players to play flare. Different movements are given different point values, such as defeating players with skill moves, nutmeging opponents, and bouncing passes from walls. The integration of more points means that from 2 to 4, the value of the next goal will increase.
26. Signature ability -You can add one of the three signature abilities to the player. These work in cooldowns and can be triggered using the right shoulder button. These abilities are titled Power Strike, Pure Pace, and Aggressive Tackle, and apply different buffs to your character.
27. Increased skill movement -A simple skill movement mechanism (hold down the left shoulder button) has been added with more skill movements to increase gameplay versatility. Several standing skill movements are now available, such as ball stands and fake shoe tie feints.
28. New Basic Statistics- When creating a Volta player, there are no more difficult battles to fight to prepare for the streets. Each player starts with an overall rating of 82 and a 5-star weak foot and skill movement, making it perfect for immediate play.
29. Back Arcade- This year, we’ve introduced a lot of Virtua Tennis style mini-games. If you want to get away from real football, try dodgeball, foot tennis, and the mysteriously named disco lava.
30. Seasons Return- A new way to play Volta borrowed from FUT is Volta Seasons. Basically, a 6-week Battle Pass that you can complete to get new cosmetics.
31. Player recruitment has been removed- You can’t really hire a professional player, celebrity, or icon for your Volta team, as this year’s focus is on building your own character.
32. No Volta Story- For the first time since Volta mode was launched, FIFA 22 does not have Volta single player story mode. Instead, the focus is on the multiplayer experience.
33.2 Celebration- OK, this may not really be important. But I think it’s great to be able to overrun and give high fives to your teammates after a nice team goal in Volta.
And that’s all! All you have to do now is wait for FIFA 22 to be released. And you can see how much difference there is in how all these changes are summed up.
Simon Cardy can’t wait another year to play Varane and Mendy. Find him on twitter @CardySimon..
About the author
I am good at playing various of games such GTA, FF and others. I love to share my gaming knowledge to each of you! Let's find out more fun in playing video games!