Death’s Gambit: Afterlife will be available on Switch next week. This is an enhanced version of the original 2018 release that brings new content to the Nintendo platform.
In this game, play as the right hand of death while exploring the relentless environment of Ciladon. You will need to use a variety of weapons and abilities to challenge the guardians of the kingdom, wipe out their souls, and uncover the “true price of immortality.” fruits..
The Afterlife edition of Switch promises 10 new levels, over 30 weapons, 5 new bosses, mechanical overhauls and more. So it’s worth a look for both beginners and those who have played the game before. Check out the trailer above and the powerful feature list below.
• Vast World – Travel through over 20 beautifully rendered levels of large worlds. Meet quirky characters from all walks of life and reveal their secrets.
• Metroidvania – unlocks unique movements and combat upgrades that open and expand the world.
• Character Class – Choose from 7 playable classes, choose from over 100 talents in the skill tree, and adjust your combat style to your liking in multi-class.
• Incredible Boss – Hunt 20 towering monsters and other legendary creatures. Each boss is a test of skill and requires its own strategy to defeat.
• Heroic Mode – The defeated boss experiences a second wind in the exponentially difficult heroic mode that is accessible immediately after the defeat. Take a whole new challenge and master their new abilities.
• Non-linear exploration – Explore levels and bosses in a non-linear order to discover more secrets to unravel and side areas with enemies to purge.
• Customize your character – Equip your character with over 30 weapons, including bows, sickles, longswords, halberds and more. Customize how you use them with a wealth of capabilities and upgrades.
• Alternative Ending – Determine Sorun’s fate as you progress through the story by achieving specific goals and making important decisions along the way.
• Craft – Clean, hunt, and dismantle items found around the world to create new equipment to help you fight in Ciladon.
• Exciting Scores – Experience the intricately crafted scores that set the tone of Death’s Gambit: Afterlife’s world with nearly three hours of exciting music composed by Kyle Hnedak.
• New Game Plus – Complete the Afterlife to unlock the new game + in three brackets and allow you to set your own difficulty level. Endure Solun’s journey again with new enemy variants and modifiers unique to New Game +.
Our colleagues at Push Square reviewed the original PS4 version in 2018 and gave the game 7 out of 10. “Exploring the pixelated medieval world feels refreshing and nostalgic,” they said, but criticized the platform element and pointed out some frustrating bugs.you can Read the full review here..
Why not try Death’s Gambit: Afterlife when it’s released on Switch on September 30th? You can now pre-order from the e-shop for the usual $ 19.99 to $ 17.99.