Last Friday, Nintendo released version 2.0.1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons, And this week, version 2.0.2 was released.
This update contains fixes related to both the main game and the new DLC released. Happy Home Paradise.. Here’s a complete patch note courtesy of Nintendo’s official support page:
Ver. 2.0.2 (Released on November 18, 2021)
The following issues have been fixed:
- On one of Kapp’n’s boat tours, the brewer can overlap the player and prevent the player from moving.
- Kapp’n songs may stop playing and slow down the game.
- Select “How does this work?” The option to start a group stretch session during a multiplayer session can hinder the progress of the game.
- Orville posters will be available from Nook Shopping after inviting Wilbur to Photopia.
- Wilbur posters will be available from Nook Shopping after inviting Orville to Photopia.
- Placing certain furniture on the pier may prevent players from talking to Kapun.
- The pipe item warp feature will stop working after the player has discussed buying furniture from the resident in the resident’s house.
- When an audio device near the square was playing music, the music for group stretching might not play.
- The Nook Miles + activity “Visit the Roost for a Coffee Break” may appear multiple times on the same day.
Fixed an issue related to DLC
The following issues related to paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise It has been fixed.
- The software closed when the player tried to take Leif to school, and the placement of furniture items in the school met certain requirements.
- If you use amiibo multiple times to change the members used in your facility, the software may quit.
- The software may close if players add or remove guests using amiibo repeatedly in the villa.
- If a player repeatedly uses amiibo to add a guest and then uses the Y button to delete the guest, the Y button may stop deleting the guest.
- While working, after talking to a client in North Beach, a photo of your design portfolio may continue to appear in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The bell was used in addition to Poki when the player ordered a gift for another resident through Wardell.
- Message cards for refunding miles for Pro Decorating Licenses may be sent multiple times.
- If the shared villa situation ends while you are in the villa’s yard, your roommates will not appear in the follow-up scene.
Happy Home Designer DLC can be purchased separately for $ 24.99 / € 24.99 / £ 22.49 and is also available as part of Switch Online’s “Expansion Pack” tier. For more information on the final major update of the game, see the previous post.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Please leave a comment below.