It’s not the most flashy name, but it was intriguing to see how Agatha Christie-Hercule Poirot: The First Cases turned out on Switch. There’s still no answer as to how well it stacks on Nintendo’s system (reviews are planned), but you can enjoy a pretty dramatic launch trailer.
The heavy percussion-driven cut looks a bit strange approach to a detective game where the protagonist probably tinkers with a mustache on a regular basis, but it sets the scene well. In any case, it sheds juice.
The game will be available in Europe today, but will land in North America on October 5th, a little later. The following is a part of the official game description.
- Discover (re) the legendary detective Secret storyBy playing as, Hercule Poirot so The beginning of his detective career, When he still has everything to prove.
- Use to test small gray cells Deduction skills Connect clues together in you Psychological diagram.. Mind maps allow you to visualize and link the elements of your case to draw your own conclusions … and shed light on the perpetrators with amazing denowning.
- solve complicated Find the murder and what’s hidden behind it Deceptive appearance Van den Bosch family
- question All suspects collect important information from them without their knowledge. Pick up all suspicious behavior while revealing the dark secrets and rivals of the Belgian upper class.
- expedition A luxurious house full of mysteries. Finding the murderer is not the only puzzle you have to solve …
If you plan to get this or put it on your wishlist, let us know in the comments.